Tuesday, July 26, 2016

I love my librarian award



CHICAGO - The American Library Association (ALA) invites the public to nominate their favorite librarians for its prestigious 2016 I Love My Librarian Award. The award recognizes the public service of exceptional public, school, college, community college or university librarians who have transformed lives and communities through educational opportunities and lifelong learning. The I Love My Librarian Award was established to show appreciation for the contributions of outstanding librarians and also elevate the field of librarianship. Librarians are valuable community resources that connect people to the information, opportunities and critical technology that they need to help improve their quality of life.


No comments:

Post a Comment